Sunday, October 21, 2007

Quiet Evening, Accomplishing Little

Well, my casualty figures make nice markers to indicate casualty levels before checking for a step loss. I just finished the "Mark II" casualty markers, which put the figures on a background of red, orange, or yellow, rather than painting the base edge. They are all mounted on 20mm round bases and the color doesn't show up very well on the edge of the "Mark I".

I finally got the divider built for the box holding most of my building collection.


Lastly, I'm in the market for upgrades to my "troop carrier". Years ago, I found an old Letraset display case at a flea market. It had an open front and inside rails that let it hold 12 boxes, like transparency film. I put a door and hasp on it and added a handle on top and have carried troops around in it for years. I'm on the look-out for a 9x12 baking sheet with a 3/4 to 1" rim on it for new troop trays. The old masonite trays I'm using, with the thick plywood unit bases, mean that the infantry's flags are dragging on the tray above.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home