Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Archbishop of Cologne

In the rebasing of the Bavarians, I said I'd create four battalions of infantry and maybe a squadron or two for Cologne. Why? Because I already have five squadrons of cavalry (soon to be 7.5 after rebasing). See...




Life Guards - 2 squadrons
Carabinier Garde - 1 squadron
Chassonville's Dragoons - 2 squadrons


Now, the whole army had only 6 battalions and 11 squadrons, so I'll almost finish it without adding a single new figure. I still need to figure out how to use the cavalry figures spun off by rebasing. That's coming. Hang on.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 5, 2010 at 6:24 AM , Blogger erwin said...

Hallo Malbrook, do you have some information on the troops from Cologne?

 
At January 10, 2013 at 2:10 AM , Blogger Phil said...

Nice stands...
Phil.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home